When you use all the products and services offered to you by the SITE this means that you read and agree to the terms of the betting on the privacy contract and that you are enlightened by the privacy and integrity of your personal data and you acknowledge that you are legally and criminally liable when you breach this privacy procedure.
The SITE undertakes to keep confidential information provided by users confidential, strictly private and confidential, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no 6698. The Site undertakes to take all necessary technical, legal and administrative precautions in this matter by this notice and agrees to fulfill duty of care and attention obligation.
General Information about the Law:
Personal Data Protection Law no 6698 (hereinafter referred to as PDPL) was adopted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 dated 7 April 2016. A part of the PDPL entered into force on the date of publication and part of it entered into force on 7 October 2016.
The purpose of this Law is to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, privacy of personal life in particular, while personal data are processed, and to set forth obligations of natural and legal persons who process personal data and procedures and principles to comply with for the same.
Information as a Data Controller:
In accordance with PDPL No. 6698 and as Data Controller, your personal data will be recorded, stored, updated and may be disclosed / handed down to third parties in cases where the legislation allows, and can be processed in the forms counted in the KVKK as the Site whose detailed corporate information are published below as described below.
How your Personal Data is collected and how it can be processed:
According to PDPL No. 6698, you may have shared your personal data with us or with our business partners, directly from the website or through your communication.This data may be obtained, saved, stored, modified or reorganized in whole or in part, automatically or in non-automatic ways. It may be disclosed, transferred, acquired, classified or prevented from being used under the scope of the legislation. In short, any processing performed on it may be processed by us.
Collected personal data
In case you use our site, your name, surname, education information and work experience, company information, content you share are in any case in the data that you have defined in the system with the aim to have the chance to know you in order to provide you better service, your email address, your mobile number, your business address can be shared with business partners affiliated with us. You have the right to update and change the information you have shared at the time of registration.
- First name, surname, address, phone, work or private e-mail address
- Password and similar security information used for authentication and account access
- TC, VD, VN
Information about users’ use of site and application are obtained with cookies (Cookies) that is a necessary technical communication file. These are obtained in order to determine the access and usage habits of the services provided. It’s listed below.
- Browser Type
- Operating System
- System Entries
- Viewing Time
In addition, user feedback related with the use of the services provided, information provided by users via e-mail or telephone, forms provided on the site and information provided by the user are other data obtained.
Your actual identity information (name / surname) may need to be shared with the SITE in order to receive service via the SITE. You are deemed to have committed to the accuracy, correctness and update of the information in your right to access to the SITE when you receive membership or services. It is necessary to update the information if the information requested from you is filled in properly and if there is a change in the future. Sensitive information, such as your TC Identification Number, will only be used to confirm the authenticity of your credentials and will be retained in the SITE database after your information is confirmed.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA AND WHY?
To be able to improve our products and services,
To be able to record necessary information according to the legislation,
In order to comply with the obligation to keep records and documents in the Bank and Insurance fields if any payments or contracts are being processed electronically,
in order to be able to provide information to prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on request and in accordance with the legislation in matters relating to public safety and in legal disputes,
It will be processed in accordance with the PDPL numbered 6698 and the relevant secondary regulations.
When necessary, users’ IP addresses, other contact information can be recorded and used to identify and resolve possible systemic problems in the site and mobile application.
This information is used to define users in a general sense and to be able to create demographic data. The obligation to keep traffic information stated in the law numbered 5651 and related regulations are reserved.
Information such as communication, portfolio status, demographic information of users, is not limited with the marketing activities, advertising, advertising, campaign, promotion, announcement etc. it shall be shared by the SITE with its subsidiaries or affiliated group companies. In such cases the SITE will take care to protect the interests of the users.
When the user is communicated with the user through the questionnaire and forms presented on the site, the data provided to the SİTE by the authorized electronic marketing can be used for statistical purposes.
Information about the user’s use of the site and mobile app through cookies (technical communication file) can be obtained with IP addresses. Technical communication files are small text files that a site internet sends to the user’s browser to store it in main memory. It is used to obtain statistical information such as technical communication file, number of site visitors, visit purpose, duration of visit. Applications such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords can collect this information anonymously for anonymous measurement and listing. Scanners are usually designed to accept these cookies in the first place, but users can change this setting if they wish.
Google Advertising Cookies
Information about Third Parties or Organizations that your personal data may be transferred
For the purposes stated above, the persons / organizations to whom your personal data you provide us may be transferred are; our main shareholders, direct or indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries, third party business partners and service providers, credit card processors and our service providers, insurance companies and including but not limited to persons and organizations related to the services offered, program partner organizations, domestic / foreign organizations and other third persons that we cooperate to carry out our activities and / or to receive Data Processing services.
All personal and organizational data transmitted by the users to the SITE shall not be disclosed to any third party except for the purposes set forth in this agreement and the obligatory conditions for service performance. Compulsory cases are the scope of services provided under the conditions of use; providing user confidentiality and security, troubleshooting errors and problems, improving services, verifying user information, and researching and evaluating for service performance. For these purposes, these data may be shared with third parties and organization that are in cooperation with the SITE in the scope of contractual activities and may be transferred to third parties at home and abroad.
The SITE shall not disclose to the third party the name and surname, title, address, telephone number, e-mail address of the user and any other individual / corporate information for identifying the user. The situations that require this status are listed below:
- In cases where it is necessary to comply with the legal requirements in force in international agreements and in force in force in the domestic law,
- To fulfill the requirements of the contracts between the users and the SITE and put them into practice
- To request the information of the users in accordance with the procedure of investigation or investigation conducted by the competent administrative and / or judicial authorities,
- Where information is required to protect the rights or security of users,
- If the user has permission to share personal information,
- To protect and defend the SITE ‘sproperty rights
- To determine the user profiles for use within the SITE
Processing, storing and transferring your Personal Data abroad,
To be maintained processed in Turkey or processed and to be stored outside Turkey, your personal data that collected by any of the methods listed above, provided that it is covered by the PDPL and in accordance with the contractual purposes, may be transferred to our group companies, business partners or service providers and agents, may also be stored and processed by them.
However, your personal data may be transferred abroad to countries that are accredited by the Personal Data Board and which have adequate protection for the protection of personal data and / or even if there are no adequate protections, subject to the conditions stated in the PDPL and with the permission of the Personal Data Protection Board.
In accordance with the PDPL, the personal data obtained may be processed by the SITE in accordance with the law and honesty rules, for current, legitimate purposes, and in accordance with the relevant legislation. Personal data may also be processed without the consent of the person concerned in the following cases.
- a) It is clearly prescribed in the law. b) It is compulsory for the protection of the life or body integrity of the person who is unable to explain his reason due to actual impossibility or who is not legally validated at his / her discretion c) the processing of personal data belonging to the parties of the contract is necessary on condition that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract ç) It is compulsory for the data liability to fulfill its legal obligation. d) The person concerned has been publicized by him / her. e) Data processing is compulsory for the establishment, use or protection of a right. f) data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data liability provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned are not injured.
Storing and Protection of Personal Data:
Your personal data will be stored confidentially in our database and in our systems in accordance with Article 12 of the PDPL. Except for statutory obligations and regulations set forth in this document, the data will not be shared with third parties at all. All necessary security precautions are taken against unauthorized access or attack from the database.
If it is learned that the personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation shall be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Personal Data Subject rights in accordance with PDPL No. 6698:
6698 numbered PDPL Article 11 entered into force on October 07, 2016 and according to the related article, the following rights of the Personal Data Owner( Data Subject) after this date are as follows:
Personal Data Owner has the rights by contacting our Company (Data Responsible);
- To learn whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the PDPL,
- Requesting information about these procedures in case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data,to be notified of the third person to whom the personal data is transmitted,
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
* Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
In accordance with the requirements set forth, our justified / unfavorable answer may be in written or digital form.
It is essential that the necessary procedures for requests are free of charge. However, if the transaction is costly, the SITE reserves the right to demand a fee. These fees are determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection on the basis of the tariff set forth in Article 13 of PDPL.
The company is registered as Stüdyo Yapım Proje Geliştirme Tic. A.Ş. in the register of the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce  and has the  MERSİS number at [Kuruçeşme mah. Arnavutköy Kuruçeşme cad. No:3 Beşiktaş İstanbul], the Data Controller within the scope of PDPL.
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by the SITE will be posted on the Data Controller Register and on the web address of this document when legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners may direct their inquiries, opinions or requests to any of the following communication channels:
E.post: [email@example.com], Phone: 
OTHER CONFIDENTIALITY PROVISIONS:
- Users acknowledge that it is essential to register with accurate and up-to-date information while they are members of the system. If there is a change, this information needs to be updated.
- SITE is not responsible for any direct and / or indirect material and / or material damage that may result from the use of the Internet portal.
- The legal and criminal liability of the content shared during the use of the Site belongs to the user. Users undertake that the content they upload on the site is their own and does not infringe the copyrights of others.
- The SITE cannot be held responsible for any illegal content contained on the site.
- The rights of the publications on the site belong to the owners if the names of their owners are mentioned, otherwise they belong to the SITE. If the published content is copied, reproduced and distributed by any third party, the legal liability that may arise as a result of it is owned by the publisher.
- When linked to third party sites, SITE is not responsible for the privacy and security procedures of those sites.
- It can send e-mail or use the link in the relevant marketing e-mail if the user wishes to disable the electronic means for marketing activities by the SITE when communicating with him if the user wants to disable it.
- The competent court is the Istanbul Central Courts in case of a disagreement about the principles in this contract.