On March 22nd get ready to enjoy a day focused on babies, children, and parents and filled with beautiful brands and highly acclaimed speakers!
This year’s Kids Bazaar will take place on Thursday March 22nd, will offer free entrance, and will be held in the Zorlu Performance Center foyer area between 10:30am and 8pm.
The Bazaar will be chock full of well-known baby and children brands such as the Gap, Marks and Spencers, Deux Lapins, Babyonthego, Inci Tuncel, Nanu Bedtime and Kids Living Etc. among many others. In addition, wonderful boutique brands will also be on hand. From beautiful children’s headbands and bows from Aisha and Joe, to hand knitted ceiling and desk lamps from Babu&Coco, and from sweet one of a kind illustrations from Paperworks, to fantastically colorful tutus and pettiskirts from Pera Pie discerning shoppers will love seeing new and unique items on display. For health enthusiasts there will be a wide range of tasty and healthy living focused brands including artisanal coffee shop Minval, one hundred percent organic cookie company Humm Organics, Shima Organic Store, and sustainable farming focused Pulat Farms.
Throughout the day, visitors will also have the opportunity to hear from a number of childcare professionals; the program is as follows:
- 11:00-11:45—Anti-aging specialist Banu Özmen
- 11:45-12:30—Pregnancy Education Specialist Ayşe Öner
- 12:30-13:15—Author Özge Lokmanhekin
- 13:15-14:00—Pedagogue Tansu Oskay
- 14:00-15:00—Songwriter and Author Nil Karaibrahimgil
- 15:00-15:45—Orchestra Conductor Prof. Rengim Gökmen
- 15:45-16:30—Travel Specialist Ayşe Yağci
- 16:30-17:00—Overseas Education Counselor Dianne Barrett
- 17:00-17:30—Kiinde Turkey Representative Didem Üzümcüoglu Çelik
Along with the speaker series many smaller workshops by schools, educational, art and dance centers, health centers will also be held at various times throughout the event. A special workshop series will be conducted in the field of robotics and early technology education.
For more information about Kids Bazaar 2018 including a full list of participants and workshops please visit @cananirisconceptevents on Instagram.